Friday, April 8, 2011

Always Check Your Receipts!


 Pictured here are 2 receipts from 2 different transactions that happened in the past 2 days...and both were wrong.  First at Kroger I noticed that the Power Bar above was supposed to be on sale for 2.00 but I was charged $2.69.  I took my receipt to customer service and they gave me the bar FREE. I received $2.88 back on my receipt (bar + tax). Kroger's policy is to give you the item FREE if the item is under $5.00. If the item is over $5 they will give you the sale price + a $5.00 Kroger gift card. It pays to check your receipt!

SEE?






The second was when I bought the 8 Herbal Essence Hair Products, remember from earlier? I thought the subtotal was a little high because when I calculated it, it should have only cost me $7.00 in Extra Bucks and I would just pay the tax.  When I got to my car, I checked the receipt and it turns out that she forgot to scan one of my B1G1 coupons that would have made my subtotal $0.00 and I would pay the $1.05 tax. I went back in to explain and she handed me $2.25 in cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment