Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A coupon Binder Post..









I have to admit I didn't have a coupon binder until...last night.  I sat for weeks trying to switch to the binder method instead of storing whole inserts or cut coupons on my dining room table (eek)

I have a few tips for you though, if you are interested in a coupon binder..

If you are new to couponing...START NOW on getting your binder together.  Once you've accumulated so many coupons, it takes hours  yes you heard me right HOURS to organized. 

  • Use what  you have to get your binder started.  An old binder or photo album you aren't using anymore.  We're into saving money right? 
  • Dont go buy a bunch of stuff to make this binder.  Get creative and use what you have.  
  • I used an old D ring binder we weren't using, plastic cd holders with holes, my husbands old baseball card holders (still filled with cards- ha), manilla folders-cut in half- to make dividers, an old zipper pouch i had in a drawer- for pens, scissors, calculator, etc., and  a ziploc bag I poked holes in and put in the very back to put extra coupons- such as coupon books and such.
  • Print out store coupon policies and place in the front of your binder.  I've needed these on more than one occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment