Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MIR= Mail in Rebates

Mail in Rebates are often offered for products you already buy.  I've recently found this site that may be able to keep you up to date on what's out there right now.  Check to see if there are products on the list that you've recently bought in the last 30 days..Here are some that are currently going on...



Kashi Smile Guarantee (until 4/30/11)

Hasbro and Tombstone (until 4/30/11)

Nexcare bandages (rebate form peelie for up to 3 DIFFERENT bandages on Nexcare bandages at Walgreens)

I'm doing all 3 of these on products I've recently bought.  The Kashi Smile Guarantee is if you bought a Kashi product and were not satisfied.  I bought some yesterday as part of my Rite Aid finds and did not like the taste of the Heart to Heart honey toasted that i bought 4 boxes of! It tastes like dog food or cardboard or a terrible combination of both.  I will get 1 FREE product coupon for another box of Kashi cereal.  Mind you, my pregnancy taste buds are in tip top condition right now, so if you like this cereal please don't be offended.  

I bought 2 Buzz Operation (hasbro product) games at Walmart when they were on sale last week for $2 a game (after coupon) and Tombstone is doing a promotion for "Family Game Night" that allows you to get a FREE tombstone pizza coupon (up to $7.01 value) with proof of purchase of any Hasbro game.  Up to 5 per household.  So from that I will receive 2 FREE tombstone pizza coupons! 

Nexcare bandages are a "try me free" rebate that allows you to try up to 3 DIFFERENT bandages for free.  Just fill out form and they will give you up to 11.98 back if you buy all three.  I estimate a check for $5.98 for buying the bandages since I spent $2.99/product on them.  


**Note: "Try Me Free" and "Money Back Guarantee" rebates are different types of rebates and shouldn't be abused.  If a product says "Try me Free" feel free to TRY IT FREE.  But if you like the product and just want your money back that to me is abusing the system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment