Sunday, May 22, 2011

$30 Challenge - Week 3

Last Sunday, my sweet husband went to the store and picked up a pack of diapers. I was a smidge upset as I began thinking how he'd ruined MY challenge and it was just Sunday!! I mean, he didn't even get them on sale or with a coupon! He KNOWS better!

Thankfully, he did grab a Dollar General brand, so it was just $6. Technically, I still had $1 for the week and I could've sought out a deal to make the challenge "look" better, but we want to be real at The Saving Life, and to be honest I didn't NEED anything else.

So all I have for you this week is a picture of my lil' man Jake who is the culprit behind the diapers. These days he is really into making EVERYTHING a hat...


This week's spending - $6.00
so far this month - $21.90 (23 items)

This week's savings - $3 -(using a generic brand)
monthly savings so far - $101.47

Click here to read Week 2, Week 1, and about The $30 Challenge!

--Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment